How it Works
It is easy to order printed envelopes! Follow these simple steps:
1. Find your product using our drop down menu or search box.
2. Select a color, click Next.
3. Choose the "Customized Option", click Next.
4. Select either "Choose a Template" or "Upload a File", click Next.
5. Design! click Next.
6. Select Production Time. Standard or Rush Production, click Next.
7. Enter your quantity, click Add to Cart.
8. Continue Shopping or Checkout!
- Please embed all fonts, images etc.
- Native files are preferred over .PDF files. PDF files require the least amount of support files or native files, however, they also allow the least flexibility in terms of editing capabilities.
- PDF files should be provided as high resolution files with all elements color separated and assigned proper Pantone® uncoated colors.
- Files should be accurate regarding size, position, color, etc. Only minor modifications will be made free of charge.
Photoshop® CC or earlier: .EPS, .PSD, .TIFF
- All files should be created or scanned at a minimum 300 dpi resolution, 100% size.
- Changing a low-resolution file (72 dpi) to be 300 dpi is not recommended and does not provide the same high resolution quality.
- Layers should be left intact whenever possible.
- Any used fonts should be included.
- Color files should be converted to grayscale with desired color indicated in order comments, or as monotone image with Pantone® uncoated color assigned.
- Color files can be submitted in the following method: Multi-layered .TIFF file w/ each color on its own layer.
- 1 and 2 color files submitted in CMYK or RGB format can sometimes be converted or color separated for an additional art fee that will be determined depending on the complexity of the file.
- Colors can be chosen with a reasonable degree of accuracy but it is strongly recommended that colors be chosen from Pantone® uncoated swatches and indicated in comments when order is placed.
- .JPG and .GIF files are generally low resolution and produce poor results when printed, therefore these are not a recommended file format.
Illustrator® CC or earlier: .EPS, .PSD, .TIFF
- Files can be either .EPS or .AI, and should be vector format.
- All file elements should be assigned a Pantone® uncoated color.
- Any font files used should be included, or fonts should be converted to outlines.
- Any embedded or linked images (.PSD, .EPS, .TIFF, etc.) should be included.
- Word is not an ideal design program and works best for simple, 1 or 2 colored, text related art.
- Any font files used should be included.
- Whenever possible, Word® documents should be converted to .PDF files.
- Generic color(s) selected in word such as "Red" or "Blue" will be substituted with our stock Pantone® uncoated colors such as Pantone® 185u Red or Pantone® 072u Blue.
Production Time is defined as the time it takes for customized orders to print.
Please note that Production Time is not the same as Shipping or Transit Time.
Production time begins upon the customer's proof approval, or the next business day for proofs approved after 5pm EST. Envelopes.com offers two options for Production Time: Standard Production or Rush Production.
Proofs are ready for customer review on the next business day.
Order will ship 5 business days from the customer's proof approval.
Proofs are ready for customer review on the same business day.
Order will ship 2 business days from the customer's proof approval.